Dr. Terry Vik, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Vik's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Terry Vik, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Vik completed a residency at University of California-Los Angeles. He currently practices at Riley Hospital for Children. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vik is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Childrens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- University of California-Los Angeles, Residency Hospital — 1986
- University of California-Los Angeles, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Johns Hopkins U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vik?
He saved my sons life. You couldn’t ask for a more kind, compassionate and caring Dr. no matter how many questions I’ve had he has always taken the time to answer them throughly. I will forever be grateful for all he has done and continues to do for my son.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Vik accepts your insurance.
Dr. Vik frequently treats Lymphoma Evaluation, Erythropoietin Test, and Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations.
Dr. Vik's office is located at 705 Riley Hospital Dr, Indianapolis, IN 46202. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Vik has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.