Dr. Teri Hodges, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Hodges completed a residency at New England Deaconess/Harva. She currently practices at Family Physicians West and is affiliated with University of Tennessee Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hodges is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Family Physicians West
Family Physicians West9625 Kroger Park Dr, Knoxville, TN 37922 Existing Patients: (865) 531-8100
- New England Deaconess/Harva, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- New England Deaconess/Harva, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Parkland Hosp SW Med Sch, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Parkland Hosp SW Med Sch, Internship Hospital — 1985
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hodges?
Dr. Hodges is one of the most genuinely compassionate and caring physicians by whom I've ever been treated. She's a keen listener and patiently answers all questions. I've never felt rushed by her, and always trust in her medical training and experience to provide an accurate diagnosis and the best recommended treatment. I would recommend to anyone in search of a great internist or family physician in Knoxville, and especially to women who might prefer a female physician.
- University of Tennessee Medical Center