Dr. Loughlin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Terrence Loughlin, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Rockford, IL. Dr. Loughlin completed a residency at Loyola University. He currently practices at Featherstone Clinic and is affiliated with AMITA Health Alexian Brothers Medical Center Elk Grove Village. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- American College Of Surgeons, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Loyola University, Residency Hospital — 1984
- U Ill Metro Grp, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Hahnemann Med Coll/Hahnemann Hosp, Medical School — 1980
- University Of Colorado, Undergraduate School — 1974
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- HAP Insurance
- Health Net
- Preferred Network Access
- Three Rivers Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Loughlin?
Extremely professional and knowledgeable ENT. Great bedside manner. He took the time and effort to totally examine me regarding my issue. Treated it successfully. I highly recommend this specialist. You won't be sorry.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Loughlin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Loughlin frequently treats Outer Ear Infection, Chronic Sinusitis, and Vertigo.
Dr. Loughlin's office is located at 698 FEATHERSTONE RD, Rockford, IL 61107. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AMITA Health Alexian Brothers Medical Center Elk Grove Village
- AMITA Health St. Alexius Medical Center Hoffman Estates
- OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center