Dr. Rager has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Terrence Rager, MD is a general surgery specialist in Findlay, OH. Dr. Rager completed a residency at The Ohio State University Med Center Columbus Oh. He currently practices at Surgical Associates of Northwest Ohio and is affiliated with Blanchard Valley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rager is board certified in General Surgery.
- The Ohio State University Med Center Columbus Oh, Residency Hospital — 2017
- Masters Of Medical Science, Other Education — 2016
- Nationwide Children's Hospital, Other Education — 2015
- The Ohio State University Med Center Columbus Oh, Internship Hospital — 2011
- Masters Of Science Anatomy, Other Education — 2006
- Pennsylvania State Univ., Undergraduate School — 2002
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Surgical Associates of Northwest Ohio
Surgical Associates of Northwest Ohio300 W Wallace St Ste B1, Findlay, OH 45840 Existing Patients: (419) 423-5313
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rager?
After being diagnosed with Acute Cholecystitis in November 2020 I was referred to Dr. Rager, and in January 2021 he performed my Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy surgery. He is a very skilled surgeon, and a very patient-centered doctor. In my office visits leading up to and then following the procedure Dr. Rager took his time to fully explain all the aspects of my surgery and recovery, and to always answer any questions I posed. Facing surgery, his manner and professionalism gave me great confidence and peace of mind. I highly recommend Dr. Rager to anyone who may be seeking a very caring and highly skilled surgeon.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Terrence Rager, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rager's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rager accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rager frequently treats Ventral Hernia, Gallbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy), Laparoscopic, and Gallbladder Removal.
Dr. Rager's office is located at 300 W Wallace St Ste B1, Findlay, OH 45840. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Blanchard Valley Hospital
- Bluffton Hospital