Dr. Terrence Fitzgibbons, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Fitzgibbons completed a residency at Lac Usc Mc. He currently practices at Southern California Sgy Assocs and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Fitzgibbons is board certified in General Surgery.
Southern California Sgy Assocs
Smiley Odonnell & Fitzgibbons MD1245 Wilshire Blvd Ste 905, Los Angeles, CA 90017 (213) 977-1211
Spanish, Korean, English
- Lac Usc Mc, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Lac Usc Mc, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Creighton University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1975
- Univeristy Of San Francisco, Undergraduate School — 1971
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Easy Choice Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
- Molina Healthcare
- Motion Picture Industry Health Plan
- Nippon Life Benefits
- Screen Actors Guild
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fitzgibbons?
Dr. Fitzgibbons is a brilliant physician. I have lived with leg pain when sitting for extended periods for most of my life. Other doctors said there was nothing wrong with my legs. I thought it was something I just had to live with. After just one EVLA Dr. Fitzgibbons, I noticed a difference in my pain level. After a couple of treatments the pain was completely gone. I would recommend him to anyone who needed care.
- Good Samaritan Hospital