Dr. Coulter has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Terrence Coulter, MD is a pulmonologist in Springfield, MO. Dr. Coulter completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Fndn. He currently practices at Ferrell Duncan Clinic Pulmonology and is affiliated with Cox Medical Center South. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Coulter is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Cleveland Clinic Fndn, Residency Hospital
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of Missouri--Columbia School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Coulter?
Dr Counter is an excellent physician who listened to me as a patient and improve my Cpap experience with one visit! His personality is easy to get along with and was realistic about my goals and expectations. My only regret is not seeing him 3 years ago! Staff was SUPER HELPFUL AND CONSIDERATE AS WELL! Support staff has run me off from great doctors in the past so this is huge! Being a retired RN I own that I am hard to please!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Terrence Coulter, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Coulter's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Coulter accepts your insurance.
Dr. Coulter frequently treats Sleep Study, Wheezing, and Shortness of Breath.
Dr. Coulter's office is located at 3800 S National Ave Ste 510, Springfield, MO 65807. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cox Medical Center South