Dr. Terrance Peabody, MD
New Patient(708) 887-3299
Dr. Terrance Peabody, MD is a oncology specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Peabody completed a residency at U Calif Irvine. He currently practices at Northwestern Center for Comprehensive Orthopaedic and Spine Care and is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Peabody is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Northwestern Center for Comprehensive Orthopaedic and Spine Care
Northwestern Center for Comprehensive Orthopaedic and Spine Care259 E Erie St Fl 13, Chicago, IL 60611 (312) 695-6800
- University of Chicago, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- U Calif Irvine, Residency Hospital — 1990
- U Calif Irvine, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Priority Health
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Peabody?
I traveled over 100 miles to see Dr. Peabody for a 2d opinion. It was worth it. He put my mind at ease. His exam of my record was thorough and he explained things well.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital