Click here to compare with other Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Terrance Peabody, MD is a oncology specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Peabody completed a residency at University Of California, Irvine Medical Center. He currently practices at Northwestern Center for Comprehensive Orthopaedic and Spine Care and is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Peabody is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- University of Chicago Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- University Of California, Irvine Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1990
- U Calif Irvine, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University Of California, Irvine, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University Of California, Irvine, College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Peabody?
I traveled over 100 miles to see Dr. Peabody for a 2d opinion. It was worth it. He put my mind at ease. His exam of my record was thorough and he explained things well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Peabody has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Peabody frequently treats Joint Pain, Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain, and Scoliosis.
Dr. Peabody's office is located at 259 E Erie St Fl 13, Chicago, IL 60611. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Northwestern Center for Comprehensive Orthopaedic and Spine Care
Northwestern Medical Group - Lavin Family Pavilion259 E Erie St Fl 13, Chicago, IL 60611 Call