Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Teri Turkle-Huslig, MD is a family medicine specialist in Great Bend, KS. Dr. Turkle-Huslig completed a residency at John P Smith Hospital. She currently practices at Central Kansas Family Practice and is affiliated with Ellinwood District Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Turkle-Huslig is board certified in Family Practice.
- John P Smith Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Baylor College of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Turkle-Huslig?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Turkle-Huslig frequently treats Earwax Buildup, Acute Upper Respiratory Infection, and Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement).
Dr. Turkle-Huslig's office is located at 1309 Polk St, Great Bend, KS 67530. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Turkle-Huslig has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ellinwood District Hospital
- The University of Kansas Health System - Great Bend Campus