Click here to compare with other Pulmonologists.
Dr. Teresa Wagner, MD is a pulmonologist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Wagner completed a residency at Providence Campus-Univ Wa. She currently practices at Swedish Medical Center-first Hill and is affiliated with Swedish Cherry Hill Campus. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wagner is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Univ WA, Fellowship Hospital
- Providence Campus-Univ Wa, Residency Hospital
- Univ WA, Residency Hospital
- University Of Washington School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- ODS Health Plan
- One Health
- Premera Blue Cross
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Regence Blue Shield of Washington
- Washington State Department of Labor & Industries
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wagner?
Met Dr Wagner as a patient at Swedish Issaquah. She is a hospitalist there. She is very thorough and took the time needed to figure out my situation and treatment. She explained everything to us so that I and my RN wife fully understood. She followed up with with us regularly, took excellent care and was very easy to converse with. She is one of the best doctors I've ever had the pleasure to deal with. I do trust her with my life.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wagner frequently treats Respiratory Management, Respiratory Failure, and Acidosis.
Dr. Wagner's office is located at 747 Broadway, Seattle, WA 98122. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wagner speaks Portuguese and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Wagner has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Swedish Cherry Hill Campus
- Swedish Issaquah Campus
- UW Medical Center - Montlake
- UW Medical Center - Northwest | Seattle Hospital
Swedish Medical Center-first Hill747 Broadway, Seattle, WA 98122 (206) 215-2520