Dr. Teresa Hilliard, DPM generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hilliard's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Teresa Hilliard, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Landover, MD. Dr. Hilliard completed a residency at Washington Dc Vamc. She currently practices at Family Podiatry LLC and is affiliated with Howard University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Washington Dc Vamc, Residency Hospital
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- U Hampton, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Howard University, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Priority Partners
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Family Podiatry LLC8416 Central Ave, Landover, MD 20785 Existing Patients: (301) 390-4440
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hilliard?
First time my visit was very efficient and knowledgeable. She really took care of my wound and feet. High five to the doctor
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hilliard accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hilliard frequently treats Bunion, Hammer Toe, and Hammer Toe Repair.
Dr. Hilliard's office is located at 8416 Central Ave, Landover, MD 20785. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hilliard speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Hilliard has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Howard University Hospital
- The George Washington University Hospital
- UM Capital Regional Health
- UM Laurel Medical Center