Dr. Teresa Field, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Field's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Teresa Field, MD is a hematology specialist in Tampa, FL. Dr. Field completed a residency at University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinic. She currently practices at Moffitt Cancer Center and is affiliated with Moffitt Cancer Center. Dr. Field is board certified in Hematology.
- University Of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinic, Residency Hospital
- University Of Wisconsin Medical School, Medical School — 1993
- University of South Florida - Chemistry, Undergraduate School
- Masters Degree - University of South Florida in Chemistry, Other Education
- PhD - University of Wisconsin-Madison College of Medicine in Biochemistry, Other Education
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Moffitt Cancer Center12902 Usf Magnolia Dr, Tampa, FL 33612 Existing Patients: (813) 745-4630
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Field?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Field accepts your insurance.
Dr. Field frequently treats Bone Marrow Transplant and Graft vs Host Disease.
Dr. Field's office is located at 12902 Usf Magnolia Dr, Tampa, FL 33612. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Field has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Moffitt Cancer Center