Dr. Teresa Lord, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lord's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Teresa Lord, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Kingsport, TN. She currently practices at The Regional Cancer Center and is affiliated with Indian Path Community Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lord is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Medical College of Georgia, Fellowship Hospital
- University of South Alabama / College of Medicine, Medical School
- Samford University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lord?
We truly appreciate Dr Lord’s compassion and care during our families illness. This was a scary time for us and she took the time to answer our questions and make sure we understood our care. The rest of the staff was also very kind.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lord accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lord frequently treats Bone Marrow Biopsy, All Lymphoma, and Anal and Rectal Cancer.
Dr. Lord's office is located at 2205 Pavilion Dr Ste 101, Kingsport, TN 37660. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lord has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Indian Path Community Hospital
- Johnson City Medical Center
- Sycamore Shoals Hospital
The Regional Cancer Center
Regional Cancer Center2205 Pavilion Dr Ste 101, Kingsport, TN 37660 (423) 857-6466