Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Teresa Grant, MD
Dr. Teresa Grant, MD is
- Baystate Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Baystate Hlth Ctr, Internship Hospital — 2001
- University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago, Medical School — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beacon Health Strategies
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health
- Great West Life
- Medicaid of Illinois
- Preferred Network Access
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- United Healthcare
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Grant?
Dr. Grant answers every question about every concern with compassion. She is a wonderful doctor
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Teresa Grant, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Grant's profile.
Dr. Grant in specializes in Internal Medicine. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Grant's office is located at 1 E County Line Rd Ste G Sandwich, IL 60548. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Grant provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Teresa Grant, MD is affiliated with Edward Hospital - Main Campus and Northwestern Medicine Valley West Hospital.
Dr. Teresa Grant, MD has a star rating of 4.8/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Edward Hospital - Main Campus
- Northwestern Medicine Valley West Hospital
Center For Foot & Ankle Surgery
Edward-Elmhurst Medical Group1 E County Line Rd Ste G, Sandwich, IL 60548 (815) 786-2722