Click here to compare with other Pain Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Terence Braden, DO is a pain medicine specialist in Lakeland, FL. Dr. Braden completed a residency at Emory University Hospital. He currently practices at Lakeland Regional Medical Center and is affiliated with Lakeland Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Braden is board certified in Pain Medicine.
- Emory University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Kennedy Meml Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Rowan U, School of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lakeland Regional Medical Center1324 Lakeland Hills Blvd, Lakeland, FL 33805 Existing Patients: (863) 687-1321
Terence Braden Practice
Terence Braden Practice1201 Fleming Ave, Jonesboro, AR 72401 Existing Patients: (870) 934-1099
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Braden?
Had him as my physician. He was excellent! Explains everything,helped my family understand my diagnosis and looked after all our questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Braden frequently treats Diabetic Polyneuropathy, Chronic Pain, and Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement).
Dr. Braden's office is located at 1324 Lakeland Hills Blvd, Lakeland, FL 33805. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Braden has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center