Dr. Terence Ross, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ross' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Terence Ross, MD is a cardiology specialist in Lexington, KY. Dr. Ross completed a residency at William Beaumont Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Cardiology Lexington Clinic and is affiliated with King's Daughters Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ross is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Brooke Army Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- William Beaumont Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1984
- William Beaumont Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Thomas Jefferson U, Medical College, Medical School — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiology Lexington Clinic100 N Eagle Creek Dr, Lexington, KY 40509 Existing Patients: (859) 258-5300
Jessamine Medical Center
Obgyn Jessamine Outreach110 Village Pkwy, Nicholasville, KY 40356 Existing Patients: (859) 887-2484
Kentucky Heart Institute
Kings Daughters Medical Specialties Cardiology613 23rd St Ste 230, Ashland, KY 41101 Existing Patients: (606) 324-4745
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ross?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ross accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ross frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Ross' office is located at 100 N Eagle Creek Dr, Lexington, KY 40509. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ross has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- King's Daughters Medical Center