Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Terence Ross, MD is a cardiology specialist in Lexington, KY. Dr. Ross completed a residency at William Beaumont Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Lexington Clinic Orthopedics - Sports Medicine Center and is affiliated with King's Daughters Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ross is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Brooke Army Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- William Beaumont Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1984
- William Beaumont Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ross?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ross frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Ross' office is located at 100 N Eagle Creek Dr, Lexington, KY 40509. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ross has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- King's Daughters Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Mount Sterling