Dr. Tejas Shah, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shah's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Tejas Shah, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Shah completed a residency at Internal Medicine and Pediatrics: University of Tennessee Health Science Center. He currently practices at Pediatric Cardiac Intensivists of North Texas and is affiliated with Medical City Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shah is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Pediatric Critical Care: New York Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center | Pediatric Cardiology: UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Internal Medicine and Pediatrics: University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Residency Hospital
- University of Missouri, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pediatric Cardiac Intensivists of North Texas
Pediatric Cardiac Intensivists7777 Forest Ln Ste C300j, Dallas, TX 75230 Existing Patients: (972) 566-7730
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shah?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shah accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shah frequently treats Structural Heart Disease Evaluations and Treatment, Nuclear Stress Testing, and Chest Pain Evaluation.
Dr. Shah's office is located at 7777 Forest Ln Ste C300j, Dallas, TX 75230. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shah has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medical City Children's Hospital