Dr. Tejas Parikh, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Gastonia, NC. Dr. Parikh completed a residency at University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center. He currently practices at Carolina Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Center and is affiliated with Caromont Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Parikh is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Carolina Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Center
Carolina Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Center2345 Court Dr, Gastonia, NC 28054 Existing Patients: (704) 865-0077
- Orthopaedic and Spine Specialists, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2009
- UPMC - Shadyside Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2006
- LA STATE UNIV SCH OF MED IN SHREVEPORT, Medical School — 2005
- Middlebury College, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Parikh?
He tells it like it is and makes good, sensible recommendations. He knows his business.
- Caromont Regional Medical Center