Dr. Naqvi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Tehseen Naqvi, MD is a family medicine specialist in Montgomery Village, MD. Dr. Naqvi completed a residency at Maine Dartmouth Family Practice. She currently practices at Progressive Medical Care and is affiliated with Holy Cross Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Maine Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Maine Dartmouth Family Practice, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Maine Dartmouth Family Practice, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Rawapindi Girl College, Pakistan, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst BlueChoice, Inc.
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Maryland Physicians Care
- One Net
- Priority Partners
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Indian, Punjabi, Urdu
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Naqvi?
Dr. Naqvi is a wonderful, kind and empathetic Dr. She takes the time to really listen. She’s so wonderful that I now have my 92 year old mother and my sister seeing her as her patients. The office is very easy to get to and the staff are extremely kind and know me by name. It’s a very warm environment. I’d highly recommend her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tehseen Naqvi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Naqvi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Naqvi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Naqvi frequently treats Vitamin D Deficiency, Rash, and Overweight.
Dr. Naqvi's office is located at 18530 Office Park Dr, Montgomery Village, MD 20886. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Naqvi speaks Punjabi, Urdu, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Holy Cross Hospital