Dr. Haq has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Tehmina Haq, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Waynesboro, PA. Dr. Haq completed a residency at Allegheny Gen Hosp, Internal Medicine. She currently practices at WellSpan Internal Medicine and is affiliated with Chambersburg Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Allegheny Gen Hosp, Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Gateway Health Plan
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HealthAmerica Pennsylvania, Inc.
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independence Blue Cross
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Meritain Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
WellSpan Internal Medicine
WellSpan Internal Medicine601 E Main Street Level # 3, Waynesboro, PA 17268 Existing Patients: (717) 765-5087
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Haq?
A very caring Dr. Takes a lot of time with you... But makes you think about things you should have done for yourself..
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tehmina Haq, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Haq's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Haq accepts your insurance.
Dr. Haq frequently treats Dizziness, Vertigo, and Obesity.
Dr. Haq's office is located at 601 E Main Street Level # 3, Waynesboro, PA 17268. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Chambersburg Hospital
- Waynesboro Hospital