Dr. Ted Daughety, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Daughety's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ted Daughety, MD is a pulmonologist in Topeka, KS. Dr. Daughety completed a residency at Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr. He currently practices at Rhoads Medical Clinic LLC and is affiliated with Stormont Vail Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Daughety is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U Calif, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1975
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Medical School — 1974
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Rhoads Medical Clinic LLC6650 Sw Mission Valley Dr, Topeka, KS 66614 Existing Patients: (785) 354-0599
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Daughety?
I usually see Dr. Daughety about once a year for my sleep apnea and he is always very patient, insightful and helpful. I like his calm demeanor as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Daughety accepts your insurance.
Dr. Daughety frequently treats Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Daughety's office is located at 6650 Sw Mission Valley Dr, Topeka, KS 66614. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Daughety has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Stormont Vail Hospital
- University Of Kansas Health System Saint Francis