Dr. Ted Burns, MD is a neuromuscular medicine specialist in Charlottesville, VA. Dr. Burns completed a residency at University of Virginia. He currently practices at Primary Care Center and is affiliated with University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Burns is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology.
Primary Care Center
Primary Care Center2955 Ivy 250 303 Rd W, Charlottesville, VA 22903 Existing Patients: (434) 980-6555
- Mayo Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- University of Virginia, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- University of Virginia, Residency Hospital — 1998
- University of Kansas Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Univerisity Of Kansas School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- University of Kansas / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Virginia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Burns?
Doctor Burns is the best doctor in the US. For five years we have travelled all over the country to some of the most famous institutions and doctors, in pursuit of a diagnosis. No one was as considerate, thorough, and brilliant as Dr. Burns. I can't say enough; bedside manner, diligent review of reports (during and outside of his hours), and finally, a conclusion no one else could come up with.
- University Hospital