Dr. Fish has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ted Fish, MD is a cardiology specialist in Fayetteville, AR. Dr. Fish completed a residency at Oklahoma University Medical Center. He currently practices at Walker Heart Institute and is affiliated with Washington Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fish is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Oklahoma University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Oklahoma University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1984
- University of Missouri School of Medicine - Columbia, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Walker Heart Institute
Walker Heart Institute3211 N Northhills Blvd Ste 110, Fayetteville, AR 72703 Existing Patients: (479) 571-4338
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fish?
He is an awesome DR and one of the nicest DR’S I’ve ever been to.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ted Fish, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fish's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fish accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fish frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Fish's office is located at 3211 N Northhills Blvd Ste 110, Fayetteville, AR 72703. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Washington Regional Medical Center