Dr. Shaub has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ted Shaub, MD is a cardiology specialist in Akron, OH. Dr. Shaub completed a residency at Akron City Hospital. He currently practices at Summa Physicians - Cardiology and is affiliated with Summa Health System - Akron Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shaub is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, Fellowship Hospital
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Akron City Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Akron City Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University Of Toledo College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Summa Physicians - Cardiology
Summa Physicians - Cardiology75 Arch St Ste 206, Akron, OH 44304 Existing Patients: (330) 374-0009
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shaub?
Dr Shaub was my cardiologist for several years I finally had to change Dr due to insurance. You will not find a more knowledgeable professional caring dr than Dr Shaub. He helped me find a new Dr to care for me. I’m thankful for his amazing knowledge and comforting conversation when needed. I’m sure once you’ve met him you’ll agree he’s really really a great Dr. He has also chosen a staff that will listen and direct you as well. Thanks to you all.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ted Shaub, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shaub's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shaub accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shaub frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Shaub's office is located at 75 Arch St Ste 206, Akron, OH 44304. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Summa Health System - Akron Campus
- Western Reserve Hospital