Dr. Andrews has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ted Andrews, MD is a pediatric hospitalist in Buffalo, NY. He currently practices at UBMD Pediatrics and is affiliated with Buffalo General Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Ohio State University, Other Education — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Independent Health
- Lifetime Benefit Solutions
- Martin's Point
- MVP Health Care
- No-Fault Car Insurance
- North America Administrators (NAA)
- POMCO Group
- Preferred Care Partners
- Railroad Medicare
- Univera Healthcare
- Veteran Administration Plan
- Worker's Compensation
- YourCare Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Oishei Children's Hospital818 Ellicott St, Buffalo, NY 14203 Existing Patients: (716) 323-0034
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Andrews?
Dr. Ted is a compassionate pediatrician who appears to care a lot about his patients. He did an excellent job working with my children. His previous background as a psychologist makes him an asset with children with emotional and behavioral needs. I would highly recommend Dr. Ted and would consider it a privledge to be one of his patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ted Andrews, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Andrews' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Andrews accepts your insurance.
Dr. Andrews frequently treats Dehydration, Asthma, and Enteritis.
Dr. Andrews' office is located at 818 Ellicott St, Buffalo, NY 14203. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Buffalo General Medical Center
- Degraff Memorial Hospital
- John R. Oishei Children's Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital