Click here to compare with other Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. Tatjana Maric, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Grand Rapids, MI. Dr. Maric completed a residency at Stony Brook University Hospital S U N Y Health Sciences Center. She currently practices at Pine Rest Christian Mental Hlth. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Maric is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Stony Brook University Hospital S U N Y Health Sciences Center, Residency Hospital — 2014
- Stony Brook University Hospital S U N Y Health Sciences Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Richmond University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Fac Med U Belgrade, Medical School — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pine Rest Christian Mental Hlth
Pine Rest Christian Mental Hlth300 68th St SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49548 Existing Patients: (616) 455-5000
Northeast Clinic For Pine Rest
Northeast Clinic3225 N Evergreen Dr Ne Ste 301, Grand Rapids, MI 49525 Existing Patients: (616) 364-1500
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Maric?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Maric has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Maric frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Major Depressive Disorder, and Anxiety.
Dr. Maric's office is located at 300 68th St SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49548. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.