Dr. Hamawi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Tatiana Hamawi, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Worcester, MA. Dr. Hamawi completed a residency at Albany Memorial Hospital. She currently practices at ALPHA-OMEGA MEDICAL CARE and is affiliated with Umass Memorial Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hamawi is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Albany Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Albany Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Mt Sinai School of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Alpha-omega Medical Care
Tatiana Hamawi MD Dba Alpha-omega Medical Care111 Elm St Ste 201, Worcester, MA 01609 Existing Patients: (508) 753-7700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hamawi?
Dr Hamawi has been my brother's primary for over 10 years. Tom is developmentally disabled, and Dr Hamawi, has been the most caring, intuitive, loving and sensitive doctor we have ever have experienced!!! EVER!!! She is a Diamond that is hidden is the Worcester healthcare system!! If you are looking for a doctor that really "cares", Dr. Hamawi is The One!!!! She is hands down "The BEST"!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tatiana Hamawi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hamawi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hamawi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hamawi frequently treats Wellness Examination, Limb Cramp, and Earwax Buildup.
Dr. Hamawi's office is located at 111 Elm St Ste 201, Worcester, MA 01609. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Umass Memorial Medical Center