Dr. Ali has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Tasneem Ali, MD is a hematology specialist in Worcester, MA. Dr. Ali completed a residency at Caritas St Elizabeth'S Med Center. She currently practices at University of Massachusetts Medical School - Internal Medicine Residency and is affiliated with Health Alliance Clinton Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ali is board certified in Hematology.
- Caritas St Elizabeth'S Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Gandhi Med College and Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Jln Med College Ravi Shankar University, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Massachusetts Medical School - Internal Medicine Residency55 Lake Ave N, Worcester, MA 01655 Existing Patients: (508) 334-3550
Simonds-sinon Regional Cancer Center
Behavioral Medicine Associates275 Nichols Rd, Fitchburg, MA 01420 Existing Patients: (978) 343-5048
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ali?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ali accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ali frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms and Gastrointestinal Neoplasms.
Dr. Ali's office is located at 55 Lake Ave N, Worcester, MA 01655. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Health Alliance Clinton Hospital
- Umass Memorial Medical Center