Dr. Wasil has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Tarun Wasil, MD is a oncology specialist in New Hyde Park, NY. Dr. Wasil completed a residency at Flushing Hospital Med Center. He currently practices at Tarun Wasil MD and is affiliated with Flushing Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wasil is board certified in Hematology.
- N Shore University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Flushing Hospital Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Gov'T Med College Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar Punjab India, Medical School — 1987
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HealthCare Partners
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- MVP Health Care
- National Benefit Plans
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tarun Wasil MD
Tarun Wasil Physician PC1575 Hillside Ave Ste 301, New Hyde Park, NY 11040 Existing Patients: (516) 354-2200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wasil?
A doctor with a heart! He is attentive, caring and professional. Staff is courteous and helpful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tarun Wasil, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wasil's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wasil accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wasil frequently treats Lymphocytosis, Secondary Malignancies, and Anemia.
Dr. Wasil's office is located at 1575 Hillside Ave Ste 301, New Hyde Park, NY 11040. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wasil speaks Punjabi, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
- NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island