Dr. Tariq Chaudhry, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chaudhry's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Tariq Chaudhry, MD is a anesthesiology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Chaudhry completed a residency at Pakistan Institute Of Medical Sciences. He currently practices at Tufts Medical Center and is affiliated with Moffitt Cancer Center. Dr. Chaudhry is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- University of Massachusetts, Fellowship Hospital
- Pakistan Institute Of Medical Sciences, Residency Hospital
- Tufts University Of School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Liaguat Medical College, Medical School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tufts Medical Center800 Washington St, Boston, MA 02111 Existing Patients: (617) 636-6044
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chaudhry?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chaudhry accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chaudhry frequently treats General Anesthesia.
Dr. Chaudhry's office is located at 800 Washington St, Boston, MA 02111. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chaudhry speaks Pakistani and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Chaudhry has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Moffitt Cancer Center