Dr. Lalwani has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Tarik Lalwani, MD is a nephrology specialist in Atlanta, GA. He currently practices at Peachtree Nephrology PC and is affiliated with Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Hospital Of University Of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Spanish, Urdu
Peachtree Nephrology PC
Peachtree Nephrology PC5673 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 745, Atlanta, GA 30342 Existing Patients: (404) 410-3970
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lalwani?
Dr Lalwani got to bottom of my kidney problem, I had seen several doctors but no one could help me until I found Dr Lalwani. I am feeling a million times better now.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tarik Lalwani, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lalwani's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lalwani accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lalwani frequently treats Vitamin D Deficiency, Proteinuria, and Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload.
Dr. Lalwani's office is located at 5673 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 745, Atlanta, GA 30342. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lalwani speaks Spanish, Urdu, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Duluth
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Hospital Gwinnett