Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Tareq Harb, MD is a cardiology specialist in Ogden, UT. Dr. Harb completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Hospital. He currently practices at Mckay Dee Gastroenterology and is affiliated with Mckay Dee Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Harb is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Rochester Med Ctr/Strong Meml Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1996
- STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK / HEALTH SCIENCE CENTER AT BROOKLYN / COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Harb?
I am very impressed with Dr Harb. He did three stents in my heart in Feb. 2021. He was very good in explaining what he did. He also commented on my three bypasses I had had done in 1999 on how very good the surgeon was that did the procedure, he even asked his name. I was very happy with Dr Harb and will refer people to him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Harb frequently treats Interventional Cardiac Procedures, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Harb's office is located at 4403 Harrison Blvd Ste 3490, Ogden, UT 84403. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Harb has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mckay Dee Hospital
Mckay Dee Gastroenterology4403 Harrison Blvd Ste 3490, Ogden, UT 84403 (801) 387-2880