Dr. Braik has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Tareq Braik, MD is a oncology specialist in Valparaiso, IN. Dr. Braik completed a residency at John H Stroger Jr. Hospital Of Cook County. He currently practices at Porter Regl Hosp Hematlgy Oncology and is affiliated with Eastern New Mexico Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Braik is board certified in Hematology.
- John H Stroger Jr. Hospital Of Cook County, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- John H Stroger Jr. Hospital Of Cook County, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Clatterbridge Cancer Center- Arrowe Park University Hospital, UK, Other Education — 2006
- Welsh Natl Sch Med, Cardiff, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Prince Charles Hospital- University of Cardiff , South Wales , Uniter Kingdom, Other Education — 2005
- Al-Basheer Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Lovelace Health Plan
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Porter Regl Hosp Hematlgy Oncology85 E Us Highway 6 Ste 200, Valparaiso, IN 46383 Existing Patients: (219) 983-6260
Kymera Independent Physicians
Kymera Independent Physicians407 W COUNTRY CLUB RD, Roswell, NM 88201 Existing Patients: (575) 627-9110
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Braik?
I met dr. Braik when I was hospitalized for methotrexate poisoning at porter hospital in Valparaiso. He worked with me on the problems I encountered with this problem. He was also my Hemotologist after being released. I would recommend his services and practice to anyone in need of a Hemotologist
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tareq Braik, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Braik's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Braik accepts your insurance.
Dr. Braik frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms, Renal Neoplasms & Resection, and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Braik's office is located at 85 E Us Highway 6 Ste 200, Valparaiso, IN 46383. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Eastern New Mexico Medical Center
- Lovelace Regional Hospital - Roswell
- Porter Regional Hospital