Dr. Abedin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Tareq Abedin, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Leesburg, VA. Dr. Abedin completed a residency at Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center. He currently practices at Ashburn Sterling Internal Medicine & Pediatrics. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Abedin is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Medical College of Virginia, Medical School — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abedin?
I went in to meet Dr. Kelly for dieting clarification. I am striving to become a body builder, and needed to have some questions answered. Dr. Kelly did an InBody test on me and it gave me a greater understanding of my body and what is going on in it. Great experience!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tareq Abedin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Abedin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Abedin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Abedin frequently treats Immunization Administration, Vitamin D Deficiency, and Fever.
Dr. Abedin's office is located at 19415 Deerfield Ave Ste 213, Leesburg, VA 20176. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Abedin speaks Tagalog and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Ashburn Sterling Internal Medicine & Pediatrics
Ashburn Sterling IM & Pediatrics19415 Deerfield Ave Ste 213, Leesburg, VA 20176 (703) 729-9220