Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Tarek Khater, MD
Dr. Tarek Khater, MD is
- American Registry For Diagnostic Medical Sonography, Registered Physician In Vascular Interpretation (Rpvi) Credential, Other Education — 2020
- Certified Clinical Research Coordinator Ccrc, Other Education — 2015
- Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer, Rdms, Other Education — 2014
- Registered Vascular Sonographer Rvs, Other Education — 2014
- Medizinische Fakultat Universitat Vienna, Other Education — 2013
- Registered Cardiac Sonographer Rcs, Other Education — 2013
- Certified By Ecfmg For Residency Training, Other Education — 2009
- Ecfmg Certifed Physician, Medical School — 2009
- Al-Azhar University, Faculty Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Ain Shams University Faculty of Medicine - Cairo, Egypt, Other Education — 1997
- Ain Shams University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- University of Ain Shams / Faculty of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Registered Musculoskeletal RMSK, Other Education
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khater?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Tarek Khater, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Khater's profile.
Dr. Khater in specializes in Internal Medicine. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Khater's office is located at 229 E 85th St Unit 672 New York, NY 10028. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Khater is able to speak Arabic and Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Khater provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Tarek Khater, MD is affiliated with Harlem Hospital Center and University Hospital at Downstate.
- Harlem Hospital Center
- University Hospital at Downstate
- 1 229 E 85th St Unit 672, New York, NY 10028 (917) 960-0821