Dr. Dernaika has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Tarek Dernaika, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Dernaika completed a residency at Staten Island University Hospital. He currently practices at Natural Health Lab Skirvin Plaza and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dernaika is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Staten Island University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Staten Island University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Lebanese University / Faculty Of Medical Sciences / School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dernaika?
Dr. Dernaika is the most amazing Dr. I have ever known. He is kind, caring, friendly and makes you feel like you are the only patient he has. He is very intelligent and truly listens. I trust him completely with my health. I love my Dr. D!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tarek Dernaika, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dernaika's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dernaika accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dernaika frequently treats Respiratory Management, Pneumonitis (Due to Solids or Liquids), and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Dernaika's office is located at 13313 N Meridian Ave Ste D D, Oklahoma City, OK 73120. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City
Natural Health Lab Skirvin Plaza13313 N Meridian Ave Ste D D, Oklahoma City, OK 73120 (405) 755-4290
Ou Medical Center Edmond1 S Bryant Ave, Edmond, OK 73034 (405) 715-2022