Click here to compare with other Dentistry Practitioners.
Dr. Tarek Abousheta, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Irvine, CA. Dr. Abousheta completed a residency at Masters Of Science Degree In Dentistry and a Certificate In Orthodontics, University Of The Pacific Arthur A. Dugoni School Of Dentistry, San Francisco, Ca. He currently practices at Irvine Orthodontics and Children's Dentistry. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Masters Of Science Degree In Dentistry and a Certificate In Orthodontics, University Of The Pacific Arthur A. Dugoni School Of Dentistry, San Francisco, Ca, Residency Hospital — 2016
- Craniofacial Molecular Genetics and Stem Cell Research Fellowship Program, University Of The Pacific Arthur A. Dugoni School Of Dentistry, San Francisco, Ca, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Doctor Of Dental Surgery, Advanced Standing Program For International Dentists (Aspid) Herman Ostrow School Of Dentistry Of Usc, Los Angeles, Ca, Medical School — 2012
- Bachelors Of Dental Medicine and Surgery, University Of Alexandria Faculty School Of Dentistry In Alexandria, Egypt, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Orofacial Pain Shadowing Program Under The Supervision Of Jeffrey P Okeson, Dmd University Of Kentucky College Of Dentistry, Lexington, Ky, Other Education
- Delta Dental
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abousheta?
Best Orthodontics ever! I was traveling in Irvine and had an orthodontics emergency. I called so many orthodontics. Only Dr. Tarek Abousheta was willing to and able to help me. He was such a life saver! The administrator, the nurse, and Dr. Tarek Abousheta were all super friendly, professional, and helpful. I told all of my friends how great my experience was at Irvine Orthodontics and Children's Dentistry. Thanks again for your help! I wish you all the best!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Abousheta has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Abousheta frequently treats AcceleDent™ System, Broken Tooth, and Canine Teeth, Absence Upper Permanent.
Dr. Abousheta's office is located at 4482 Barranca Pkwy Ste 102, Irvine, CA 92604. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Abousheta speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Irvine Orthodontics and Children's Dentistry
Irvine Orthodontics and Children's Dentistry4482 Barranca Pkwy Ste 102, Irvine, CA 92604 (949) 786-7800