Dr. Tarek Shawkat, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shawkat's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Tarek Shawkat, MD is a hospital medicine specialist in Hilo, HI. Dr. Shawkat completed a residency at Atlantic City Med Center. He currently practices at Hilo Medical Center and is affiliated with Kona Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Atlantic City Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Ain Shams University, Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Hawaii Medical Service Association (HMSA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hilo Medical Center
Hilo Medical Center1190 Waianuenue Ave, Hilo, HI 96720 Existing Patients: (808) 932-3000
Health First Physicians
Health First Cape Canaveral Hospital701 W Cocoa Beach Cswy, Cocoa Beach, FL 32931 Existing Patients: (321) 868-5871
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shawkat?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shawkat accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shawkat frequently treats Sepsis, Pneumonia, and Dehydration.
Dr. Shawkat's office is located at 1190 Waianuenue Ave, Hilo, HI 96720. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shawkat speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Shawkat has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Kona Community Hospital
- North Hawaii Community Hospital