Dr. Chidiac has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Tarek Chidiac, MD is a hematology specialist in Columbus, OH. Dr. Chidiac completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Fndn, Hematology/Oncology Mt Carmel Med Ctr, Internal Medicine. He currently practices at Zangmeister Cancer Center and is affiliated with Dublin Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chidiac is board certified in Hematology.
- Cleveland Clin Found, Fellowship Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Fndn, Hematology/Oncology Mt Carmel Med Ctr, Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Mount Carmel Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Saint Joseph University of Beirut, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Zangmeister Cancer Center
Zangmeister Cancer Center3100 Plaza Properties Blvd, Columbus, OH 43219 Existing Patients: (614) 383-6000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chidiac?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tarek Chidiac, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chidiac's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chidiac accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chidiac frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening.
Dr. Chidiac's office is located at 3100 Plaza Properties Blvd, Columbus, OH 43219. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chidiac speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Dublin Methodist Hospital
- Mount Carmel East
- Mount Carmel St. Ann's
- OhioHealth Grant Medical Center
- Riverside Methodist Hospital