Dr. Sharma has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Taral Sharma, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Anderson, SC. Dr. Sharma completed a residency at Virginia Tech Carilion School of Medicine. He currently practices at Taral Sharma, M.D., P.C. and is affiliated with Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Sharma is board certified in Addiction Medicine.
- Virginia Tech Carilion School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Fellowship In Clinical Trials Management, American Society Of Clinical Psychopharmacology, Other Education — 2011
- Virginia Tech Carilion School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2010
- Masters Of Business Administration-Healthcare Management From University Of Findlay School Of Business, Findlay Ohio, Other Education — 2009
- Government Medical College Rajkot, Medical School — 2005
- Other, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
- Self Pay
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sharma?
Dr. Sharma and his team is great. My referral was processed on the same day and got an appointment the same week.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Taral Sharma, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sharma's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sharma accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sharma frequently treats Psychological Evaluation, Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , and Psychiatric Evaluation - Child and Adolescent.
Dr. Sharma's office is located at 120 Pelham Ln, Anderson, SC 29621. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sharma speaks Gujarati, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital