Dr. Tara Troy, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Northbrook, IL. Dr. Troy completed a residency at University Of Chicago Hospitals. She currently practices at Comprehensive Gastrointestinal Health, LLC and is affiliated with Highland Park Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
Comprehensive Gastrointestinal Health, LLC
Comprehensive Gastrointestinal Health, LLC40 Skokie Blvd Ste 110, Northbrook, IL 60062 (224) 407-4400
- University Of Chicago Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- University Of Chicago Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Troy?
Consultation with Dr. Troy and a colonoscopy, plus saw her dietician. Dr. Troy is one of the most outstanding physicians I've ever encountered, and I recommend her highly, especially to those with difficult digestive or colorectal issues. Dr. Troy is highly qualified, caring and thorough. She puts in the time with each patient, listens, analyzes, and clearly is at the top of her field. There is no "one size fits all" with her -- treatment is tailored to precise patient needs. Great staff, great facility. She is an excellent communicator, respectful of her patients concerns and dignity, matter of fact, but also positive, cheerful, and encouraging. You will be well informed about your condition, and learn how to help yourself as much as possible. I've had two prior colonoscopies from good doctors, but Dr. Troy is a whole other level above.
- Highland Park Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital