Click here to compare with other Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Tara Mitchell, MD is a oncology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. She currently practices at ABRAMSON CANCER CENTER OF THE UNIVERSITY OF PENNSYLVANIA and is affiliated with Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mitchell is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- New York University, Medical School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Gateway Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Golden Rule
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Oxford Health Plans
- UPMC Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Abramson Cancer Center of the University of Pennsylvania
Hosp of the University of Pennsylvania3400 Spruce St, Philadelphia, PA 19104 Existing Patients: (215) 615-5858
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mitchell?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mitchell has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mitchell frequently treats Melanoma, Secondary Malignancies, and Skin Cancer.
Dr. Mitchell's office is located at 3400 Spruce St, Philadelphia, PA 19104. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Hospital