Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (817) 252-4837.
Dr. Tapan Jani, DO is a interventional cardiology specialist in Arlington, TX. Dr. Jani completed a residency at Chicago Medical School/Mount Sinai Hospital, Chicago, IL. He currently practices at Heart & Vascular Specialists of North Texas - Arlington and is affiliated with Medical City Arlington. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jani is board certified in Cardiology.
- Cardiovascular Diseases, Chicago Medical School/Riverside Medical Center, Chicago, IL | Interventional Cardiology, Plaza Medical Center, Fort Worth, TX, Fellowship Hospital
- Chicago Medical School/Mount Sinai Hospital, Chicago, IL, Residency Hospital
- Touro University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Vallejo, California, Medical School
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- PacifiCare Health Systems
- Scott & White Health Plan
- Texas True Choice
- Veteran Administration Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Heart & Vascular Specialists of North Texas - Arlington
Heart & Vascular Specialists of North Texas - Arlington515 Mayfield Rd Ste 210, Arlington, TX 76014 Existing Patients: (817) 252-4837
Heart & Vascular Specialists of North Texas - East Broad St
Laboratory Corporation of America317 East Ovilla Rd Ste 200, Red Oak, TX 75154 Existing Patients: (817) 587-2309
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jani?
Dr. Jani is an excellent cardiologist. I was first treated by him in 2016 and will be undergoing further surgery in December 2020. I would most certainly recommend him to family and friends.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tapan Jani, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jani's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jani accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jani frequently treats Heart Disease, Coronary Artery Disease (CAD), and Tricuspid Valve Disease.
Dr. Jani's office is located at 515 Mayfield Rd Ste 210, Arlington, TX 76014. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jani has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Medical City Arlington
- Medical City Fort Worth