Dr. Bryant has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Tanya Bryant, MD is a family medicine specialist in Lynnwood, WA. Dr. Bryant completed a residency at Cen Wash Family Med. She currently practices at Edmonds Family Care and is affiliated with Swedish Edmonds Campus. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bryant is board certified in Family Practice.
- Cen Wash Family Med, Residency Hospital — 2005
- St Lukes Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2002
- St Lukes Hospital - Bethlehem, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Russian State Medical University (Rsmu), Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Molina Healthcare
- ODS Health Plan
- Premera Blue Cross
- Principal Life
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- TriWest Champus
- Wisconsin Physicians Service
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bryant?
The doctor and staff are super nice. Overall, everyone is really nice and helpful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tanya Bryant, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bryant's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bryant accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bryant frequently treats Malaise and Fatigue, Nasopharyngitis, and Common Cold.
Dr. Bryant's office is located at 6101 200th St SW Ste 208, Lynnwood, WA 98036. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bryant speaks Russian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Swedish Edmonds Campus
Edmonds Family Care
Edmonds Family Care Pllc6101 200th St SW Ste 208, Lynnwood, WA 98036 (425) 778-2325