Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Carter accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tanya Carter, DO is a family medicine specialist in Beaverton, OR. Dr. Carter completed a residency at Mesa General Hospital Medical Center. She currently practices at Virginia Garcia Memorial Health Center and is affiliated with Legacy Meridian Park Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Mesa General Hospital Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Mesa General Hospital Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Des Moines University College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- San Diego State, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- ODS Health Plan
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carter?
I had seen Dr. Carter for many years when my insurance changed, I haven’t been well since. I’m trying to find where she is located to see if my 2019 new insurance is accepted. Please help me find her. Tshelyne@yahoo.com
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Carter frequently treats Breast Cancer Screening, Wheelchair Evaluation, and Prostate Cancer Screening .
Dr. Carter's office is located at 2725 Sw Cedar Hills Blvd Ste 200, Beaverton, OR 97005. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Carter has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Legacy Meridian Park Medical Center
- Providence St. Vincent Medical Center