Click here to compare with other Medical Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Tanya Dorff, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Duarte, CA. Dr. Dorff completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. She currently practices at City of Hope's Helford Clinical Research Hospital and is affiliated with Keck Hospital of USC. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dorff is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- LAC-USC; NOMS, Fellowship Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2003
- MtSinai Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2001
- University of California School of Medicine - Los Angeles, Medical School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dorff?
Wonderful human being. Amazing doctor. Bright, articulate, compassionate and great sense of humor
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dorff has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Dorff frequently treats Secondary Malignancies, Cancer, and Urinary Disorders.
Dr. Dorff's office is located at 1500 Duarte Rd, Duarte, CA 91010. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dorff speaks Lithuanian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Keck Hospital of USC
- LAC + USC Medical Center
- USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center