Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (212) 257-0065, and for other questions, call (212) 241-2377.
Dr. Tanvir Choudhri, MD
New Patient(845) 295-1841
Dr. Tanvir Choudhri, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Choudhri completed a residency at Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center. He currently practices at The Mount Sinai Hospital and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Choudhri is board certified in Neurosurgery.
The Mount Sinai Hospital
The Mount Sinai Hospital1468 Madison Ave Bldg 8, New York, NY 10029 Call
Indian, Spanish, Urdu
- Barrow Neurosurgical Inst, Fellowship Hospital
- Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Internship Hospital
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 1994
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Choudhri?
Excellent kind and loving Devoted to patients. Through with sibject
- Mount Sinai Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Choudhri has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Tanvir Choudhri, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Choudhri's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Choudhri accepts your insurance.
Dr. Choudhri frequently treats Myelopathy, Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), and Low Back Pain.
Dr. Choudhri's office is located at 1468 Madison Ave Bldg 8, New York, NY 10029. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Choudhri speaks Spanish, Urdu, and Indian. View profile to see all.