Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (732) 201-3855, and for other questions, call (732) 635-9800.
Dr. Tanuja Rajpal, MD is a prenatal care specialist in Edison, NJ. Dr. Rajpal completed a residency at John H Stroger Cook Co. She currently practices at Hackensack Meridian Medical Group - OB/GYN and is affiliated with Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Seth GS Med Coll KEM Hosp, Medical School
- John H Stroger Cook Co, Residency Hospital — 2012
- John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Masters of Science in Administration, Other Education — 2003
- LTMG Hosp/U Bombay, Other Education — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Marathi, Sindhi
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rajpal?
As a long time patient of Dr. Fleisch I was referred to Dr. Rajpal when Dr. Fleisch retired in January 2021 and she was taking on his patients. She was just wonderful! She reviewed my medical history going back many years (since it was my first visit with her), explained everything, made some recommendations for added vitamins as well as some screenings due at my age, conducted the exam, etc. She was pleasant and a good listener. The staff there is great, too, like Kailey, Christina and Helia. I highly recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rajpal accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rajpal frequently treats Fetal Ultrasound, Chlamydia Infection Screening, and STD Screening.
Dr. Rajpal's office is located at 102 James St Ste 202, Edison, NJ 08820. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rajpal speaks Sindhi, Hindi, and Marathi. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rajpal has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center
- Dallas Medical Center