Dr. Tania Hudsin, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Salisbury, MD. She currently practices at PENINSULA PULMONARY ASSOC and is affiliated with Peninsula Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hudsin is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
Peninsula Pulmonary Assoc
Peninsula Regional Medical Center100 E Carroll St, Salisbury, MD 21801 Existing Patients: (410) 543-7722
Peninsula Rgnl Fmly Med Berlin
Prmc Home Scripts Ocean Pines11101 Cathage Rd, Berlin, MD 21811 Existing Patients: (410) 912-6104
- University Of Maryland School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hudsin?
I feel extremely fortunate to be a patient of Dr. Hudson. She is extremely knowledgeable and personable. She has dealt with my extenuating health circumstances to provide me with great relief and hope.
- Peninsula Regional Medical Center