Dr. Smith has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Tania Smith, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Albany, GA. Dr. Smith completed a residency at Kaiser Permanente Medical Center. She currently practices at Prestige Pediatrics. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Smith is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Morehouse School of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Yale University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Prestige Pediatrics600 Pointe North Blvd, Albany, GA 31721 Existing Patients: (229) 903-4044
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smith?
Very Good Doctor and Staff
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tania Smith, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Smith's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Smith accepts your insurance.
Dr. Smith frequently treats Pollen Allergy, Allergic Rhinitis, and Asthma.
Dr. Smith's office is located at 600 Pointe North Blvd, Albany, GA 31721. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Smith speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.