Dr. Penhollow has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Tammy Penhollow, DO is a regenerative medicine specialist in Scottsdale, AZ. Dr. Penhollow completed a residency at National Capital Consortium. She currently practices at Tammy J. Penhollow, DO and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital. Dr. Penhollow is board certified in Pain Medicine.
- Stanford University, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- National Capital Consortium, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Helms Medical Institute - Medical Acupuncture Training, Other Education — 2001
- Sacred Heart Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1999
- AT Still University - Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine (Kirksville, MO), Medical School — 1998
- Willamette University, Salem, Oregon, Undergraduate School — 1990
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Penhollow?
I met Tammy while on a random trip to Arizona. In striking up a conversation on Stem Cell injections and PRP I was amazed at her knowledge and passion on the subject. Once I had my MRI results I sent them right away to her and she followed up with additional critical information. My chiropractor also spoke to her and confirmed my choice that Tammy was an excellent choice. The surgery went smoothly and I am very amazed that my back has not given me any issues in the two months since. It is a huge blessing and I am very grateful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tammy Penhollow, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Penhollow's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Penhollow accepts your insurance.
Dr. Penhollow frequently treats Arthritis of the Shoulder, Back Pain, and Chronic Neck Pain.
Dr. Penhollow's office is located at 13402 N Scottsdale Rd Ste A125, Scottsdale, AZ 85254. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
Tammy J. Penhollow, DO
Precision Regenerative Medicine13402 N Scottsdale Rd Ste A125, Scottsdale, AZ 85254 (602) 806-7389